The Capital Hotel School has partnered with a number of associations and companies over the last few years. We have listed some of the most important websites below for further research and extra resources.
- City & Guilds – City & Guilds is the biggest name in UK vocational education, with 2 million learners working towards one of our qualifications every year.
- Ecolab – Ecolab has been partnering with customers for more than 80 years. St. Paul native Merritt J. Osborn started Economics Laboratory in 1923. Our name was changed to Ecolab in 1986.
- Federated Hospitality Association of Southern Africa – Since 1949 Fedhasa has been representing the South African Hospitality Industry on a local, Provincial, national and global level to protect the interests of all stakeholders of the industry, thereby enabling members to achieve their objectives.
- HTA School of Culinary Art – The HTA School of Culinary Art, run under the leadership of Stephen Billingham, is one of South Africa’s premier chef schools
- Lodgestaff – Take your career to exciting new places! You’ll find a variety of jobs in hotels, lodges, resorts, guesthouses, spas, restaurants, tour operators and travel centers advertised on Lodgestaff.com
- Nestle Professional – Come back soon to experience the ultimate creativity in food and beverage solutions, proudly brought to you by Nestlé Professional. We are turning things around for you!
- South African Chefs Association – The South African Chefs Association (SACA) is a non-profit industry organisation that has been representing chefs, cooks and caterers at all levels for the past 35 years.
- The Cape Wine Academy – The Cape Wine Academy provides a range of social and professional wine courses for individuals and tertiary institutions and specialises in creating bespoke wine-tasting events for corporate clients.